Monday, July 19, 2010

Thing#12

Three important items jumped out at me about blogging: ask questions, try to be open ended, and interact with the comments from your readers. The two personal blog sites that I searched were mainly news blogs. The TimesofMalta because I was interested in the information that the Syrian government is banning the face veil (niqab) in university settings. My world cultures students are fascinated by the cultures from the Middle East and this blog will generate some interesting comments. I enjoyed the blog from Gibertian World (the IMovie is one thing I plan to use next school year.) and the Young Adult Literature blog (the Library Thing is great.). Also the Vive la Francais blog had used TeacherTube and YouTube videos to enhance the presentation of curriculum. I also enjoyed Tory's Wild blog and Mrs.T's History Story!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog and its name since I am always interested in different cultures myself. I didn't know that the Syrian government is banning the niqab, but this has always been a controversial issue anyway. I belong to that part of the world so this kind of news is interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete